- Run a professional design company.
- Say No when I feel it is No.
- Accept others and not want them to change.
- Stop pushing my kids too hard.
- Spend more time nurturing my teenage son.
- Grow my own food in my own land.
- Appreciate the life I have instead of always working towards or wishing for a better one.
- Help other people without damaging myself.
- Deal with my demons without relapsing to worse ones.
- Speak and act in a calm manner instead of anger and rush.
Give me a gift I can wear, all my life.
Wrap me with Love!
I will remove it when I bath, and lather myself with your soap of love.
I will put lotion on,
One buttered with your love,
And feel my skin soften.
I will wrap my body with cloth,
One with your love,
From you, my love,
And feel love.
How often do we stay naked in life?
Even in the coffin, we cloth.
We know no nakedness, only cloth, and when we are naked, we still don’t see our nudity!
The world can bevel and laugh, admire, adore us. Still, the world is our eyes, that sees our nakedness.
Lest we take a photo, capture ourselves in a moment of nakedness, and risk public scrutiny when pandora’s box opens.
Or look in the mirror, and miss how perfect our nakedness is, because the mirror is crap quality.
Yes, wrap me with love.
Buy me a gorgeous dress.
Cover my nakedness with grace.
Allow me to take it off and cherish my nakedness,
When I allow myself to be me,
Look at my nakedness
With just as much love.